Saturday, December 20, 2008

Anthony and Monkey


Anthony and Monkey
Originally uploaded by unraveled
Anthony has been sick with an allergic reaction to the Amoxicillin he was taking for his upper respiratory infection. It started Monday night and just kept getting worse and worse. I have never seen a rash get that bad so quickly and it freaked me out. I was working on an order of five monkeys for a woman at my best friend's job but all that was put aside so that I could tend to Anthony. I also finished up the monkey that I was making for him, and it did seem to perk him up a little bit. I have to admit that I had more fun working on his monkey than I did for the actual order of five. Don't get me wrong. I was so happy that someone wanted to order five of my monkeys, but it seems like I just put a little bit more magic into what I create for Anthony. That, and the fact that I know he will pretty much like whatever I make! He is doing much better now, the rash is clearing up, and he's been swinging his monkey's tail so much that I now have to repair a small hole in it. Whatever makes him feel better!

No comments: